Monday, November 24, 2008

question #6

So the question for the falling for ewe swap this week. is what holiday projects are you looking forward to??????

I am not sure i am looking forward to any holiday projects but i currently have one on the go. I am currently knitting the knit picks sipalu bag for my mil. It is going very well and i am really enjoying it. I have never done any color work before and this was quite a project to tackle first time out. I am about 2/3rds of the way throught this project and hope????? to have it done in time to send home for christmas. I cannot wai to do another.

I also have a huge project on the go for me. I am knitting the white lie vintage bed jacket for me. I have around 16 inches done so far and have gotten thesleeves cast on (it is all knit in one peice) and now have to go 141/5 inches from cast on for sleeves then i will split for fronts. It is just miles and miles of 2 by 2 rib. not hard just tedious.

thanks giving is coming fast and lots still needs to be done for me to get my dream vacation. no housework in case you did not know. i want to be able to sit and knit and hopefullly spin some without havingt o keep thinking i need to get up and do laundry or vacum..... most of the family will be out skiing and the baby and me will be all alone and quiet. she is so good when i want to do things if you feed her and spend time with her in the morning she will sleep for a couple of hours in the afternoon or we will watcha movie and she will sit next to me and just enjoy being together, nothing like it. sometime i dont even knit i just sit with her and enjoy her company she is a wonderful companion.

off to bed now not feeling great this cold has kicked my butt this time

No comments: