Monday, January 11, 2010

monday oh monday

Did I ever mention I hate mondays. I hate the cleaning up from the weekend and I hate all the laundry that needs to be done. I get up hoping to achieve but it never seems to happen on mondays.

I have finished and blocked my lake placid jacket. i love love love it and cant wait for it to be dry so i can wear it. It shoud eb done for later today and then i can take pics and enjoy. It has been a long time in the works, but looks to be very worth it.

I have finished the second sock clue 1 for the mystery sock knit along and so far am loving the pattern and am keen to see whats next we wait till jan 15th for the next clue i think. I have cast on a apir of grape vine socks i am hoping will be for me though they do nto look that big so maybe not. Think I will go ahead and cast ont he debblie bliss scout sweater for charlotte later today. I have been patiently waiting till i got this jacket done and the yarn keeps calling to me . It is so soft and a pretty , i chose a raspberry color for it and think it will knit up great. Simon and the kids are away this weekend so i may even be able to finish it for her to wear next week we shall see.

off for more cleaning I guess.

No comments: