Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pay It Forward

I have just signed up for "Pay It Forward" on
http://gardenyarns.blogspot.com/.

It sounds like alot of fun Here's how the program works

:1. You must promise to send some type of handmade gift to the first3 people who leave a comment on your blog requesting to join thisPIF exchange.

2. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. If you want to join just leave a comment and the first three will be on my PIF list. Then post it to yours so you can return the favor.

3. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days,that is my promise!

2 comments:

crochetgirl said...

Thanks for joining! I still have one spot left on my list. If you know of anyone else that is interested...
Enjoy the new year!
I enjoyed reading your blog.
From Christine G(gardenyarns)

DaCraftyLady said...

Oh I would love a pay it forward so I am signing up too! thank you...