Thursday, July 10, 2008

wow wow wow


wow wow wow

OMG my BFF totally spoiled me. sorry to much time with small children. but wow my partner spoiled me rotten this month. as you can see from the picture which really does not do it all justice she went way over board.
she really found out things about me . she sent me a book from my amazon wishlist the "sleeping beauty proposal". a lovely margarita lip balm and some very pretty stitch markers with margarita glasses
some baby boo in the most gorgeous shade called apples and berries which is defiantely going tomake socks for me just me and noone else. a skein of the softest yarn it is niji and a blend of bison cahmere and silk. she sent me some hand made wine glass fipflops which are really cute.
a wonderful kit from buffalo gold, bison yarn to make a double moss stitch scarf. a a drop spindle kit. i ahd bought one recently and did not get on well with it made from a door knob and dowel despite trying many time it was not for me. however this one is great i love the weight and have been successful with it nearly from the start.
so to tangled yarns thankyou a wonderful package and thansk really is not enough.

1 comment:

scoutdiva said...

I sure hope you are sharing anything with the name MARGARITA attached to it!!! LOL You are one lucky girl to have gotten all that stuff, I'm glad that you love it all!!! I can't wait to see what you make out of it!