Friday, January 23, 2009

question #2


This weeks question for the warm ewe up winter swap really had me stumped so I have taken some time to think about it.


The question was If you could only knit with one brnad of yarn what would it be??


I honestly did not know the answer to this. I have thought about it and can come up with no specific type. But, I would be lost with out soft hand painted beautiful sock yarn. I love the many colors and fibers available in this medium and would hate to be without it.


so that is the best answer i have to this quetsion lame i know but thats me.


On another note I recieved a wonderful package from my swap partner this week. She stalked me well and knew just the right things to put in.


I recieved a lovely berry colored skein of Paccapeds which comes with a coordinating heel toe skein. And a gorgeous skein of sea colored lace weight malabrigo, so soft and yummy. cannot wait to use it. I also got a lovely pattern that I have wanted for a while for the Little Pumpkin socks along with matching pie slice stitch markers, so cute. lots of yummy chocs and some pretty knitting note cards.

A huge thankyou swap pal who ever you may be.

No comments: