Sunday, February 8, 2009

question #4

Question #4 for the warm ewe up winter swap.

What are you plans for valentines day????

my plans this year are to be at a knitting and crochet festival in pittsburgh I should be back saturday night but late so no dinner then. sunday is my beautiful charlotte roses birthday 2 i cannot believe it already, so we will celabrate during the day with presents and cake and fun and then sunday night is just for me and hubby. dinner a glass of wine candles and who knows.........

Knitting this week is going slow have had no time at all to get anything done. Did cast on a pair of new socks but have done nothing more than the cuff. maybe this week and definately whilst i am away.

I really need this break it has been a long cold winter and the kids have been home alot as much as i love them the snow days are taking their toll. lots of yarny goodness is just what i need.
and then home to a great meal and a glass of wine. win win !!!!!!

No comments: