Wednesday, February 11, 2009

spinning bunny fiber




I just joined the spinning bunny fiber club high fiber desserts.




I got my first shipment this week. It was a gorgeous color combination of pink and red and white. i chose to spin all the colors together instead of separating layers and this is the wonderful result. I love the combination and differences in colors. it spun like a dream with me almost not having to do anything to it. just be there to guide it in. I plied it 2ply and cannot wait to find the perfect project for it. I think i have about 360 yrds and somewhere betweena sport and a worsted weight.

cannot wait to see what comes next time. i think it should be here for april.

oh and the best bit and i forgot to mention this it comes with a recipe for a dessert that inspired the colors of yarn. this month it was a white chocolate cherry cheesecake and i plan to make it for sunday tea. hope it turns out well have not always had sucess with baked cheesecake in thepast we shall see.

No comments: