Wednesday, May 21, 2008

hand dyed yarn turns into a shawl...


My new hand dyed yarn is now on the needles and growing fast. And can I just say I love love love the colors. The changes are subtle but when worked they look great. for my first dying attempt i am thrilled.


so thrilled in fact i have bought myself some naked sock yarn and hope to recieve it soon. caitlin wants to dye it herself????? and have me knit her socks. I think it could be a lot of fun and MESS!!!!!. we shall see how it turns out .

as for the shawl you can see from the picture that the pattern is alittle off at the bottom of the first vee but i think by the time it is blocked and all knitted up noone but me will know.. i hope!!!
I am also hoping to finish the angora and silk sweater for charlotte rose this week, just one sleeve to go and it will be done.

No comments: