Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally getting things back to normal after weekend at CAMPOREE in Hershey park with the Girl Scouts. Lots of fun but a really long weekend, camping is not a vacation at the best of times, but with all the girls and doing a full day in the park is a lot more work. Still had sooooo much fun and the kids had a great time. Hershey did a wonderful job very easy to do and will definately do it again next year.

As for knitting did not get much more than about 6 rows done all weekend every time i would get it out someone needed me for something.

I did get a new pair of socks on the needles last tuesday, I recieved some new yarn from a swap partner called "Maisy" in purple and could not wait to start with it. I have tried out a new pattern with lacey tops and have to say was nervous starting but once it got going i loved it and will be sure to use pattern again. I also plan on getting many more colors of this yarn it is lovely to work with

This week once they are done i plan to master the Magic loop thing of doing 2 socks at one time but on a large circular needle instead of the 2 smaller ones i use right now. caitlin dyed her own yarn and it came out so pretty so yarn is balled and ready i have the book and the needle so i'm all set just need to finish the others.

I also took the time to go to the sit and knit session at my lys and it was fun lots of freindly people and i cannot wait to go back. There was coffee always a great thing especially after along day and plenty of like minded people. I cannot unfortunately go again for 2 weeks as i have a school meeting tonite and next week a service team plan of work meeting but the 17th i shall be back. I am hoping to meet some of the people I have been talking with on Ravelry so taht will be fun.

But for now back to the socks just about 3 inches to go very exciting Caitlin cannot wait to wear them

No comments: