Wednesday, June 11, 2008

only 6 days to go.....


Only 6 long and slow days till the next great installment of the Janet Evanovich series this one is "Fearless Fourteen" cannot wait. But I guess i will have to. I love love love the series and have read them all. June 17th is the day. I had hoped the children would still be in school and i would get a whole day to myself to read it but to no avail.. the children finish friday.


as for my knitting i am so pleased i managed to get caitlins purple maizy socks off the needles and the reson i am so pleased is not only did they come out great i had enough left over to make charlotte some to and so the girls will have matching socks. to cool. caitlin thinsk it is great, with sucha big age gap there is not much they can where that si the same unless imake it.
i loved this yarn it was so soft and easy to work with. will defiantely use it agian.
having jut put the photo on there it reallly does not do them any justice first of all they are a really great pruple color and second they look really fat and out of shape in thepicture but they are not in real life. not sure what is going on there, bad photography maybe......
not sure what else i am planning on starting now i have a lace scarf on the needles with some yarn i hand dyed. love the yarn just not the pattern, might take it back and look for something else.
i think i will go and make some coffee and think about it some more, enjoy the sunshine and seeif i get insprired. I am thinking about buying a drop spindle kit, i would love to spin my own but have no real thoughts about where to start. I found a site on line taht has a nice kit for just $16 and it comes with fiber and instructions, but i think if i get anything else yarn related simon will kill me. on the other hand he is not here and it will be here before he returns from his trip to england. i will see.......
i have some great swaps going out in the next few days, i just have a couple more things to get. I went to the yarn store yesterday and bought some beautiful things. I did make one small error though i bought all the things i need for thsi months crochetaholics swap and it was a lovely knitting patter and yarn to go with for the bag that goes with a summer novel swap and when i got home partners had been assigned and unfortunately my new partner is a crocheter, i have to find a new pattern. never mind i am sure that my partner will like the yarn anyway.

No comments: