Monday, December 31, 2007

wish list

http://crochetswapblog.blogspot.com/

Are you a knitter or crocheter?? knitter cannot crochet for all tea in china...
I love to make..... everything from hats and scarves to sweaters and slippers. have tried most things.
I really want to make...... myself a big comfy sweater with lovely soft yarn
My favorite yarns are..... anything soft i am all about how it feels.
My wish pattern is...... White Lies designs have a beautiful romantic jacket with lacey sleeves done in angora would love to do that.
My favorite hooks or needles are..... bamboo by a long way though a lot of mine are inherited and metal
I really wish I had..... More time
My favorite colors are... pinks, blues, reds, naturals, purples i really like most colors
My hobbies... reading, knitting, cross sticth, sewing, spending time with my family and escaping on occassion with girlfriends for coffee or a margarita!! and my Girl Scouts they take alot of my time. and cooking mostly thai and indian though love to cook most things
My kitchen theme and colors.. black and crome appliances with this all colors look nice
My bathroom theme and colors... cream and shades of purple manly ones of course!!!!
My dislikes.... people who don't do what they say they will, sausages and red heart super saver yarn
My crafts..what I like.... knitting, sewing, cross stitch, like to make soaps and home made spa products and have tried many other things. apart from crochet have not found anything i do not like
My allergies... housework.... no seriuosly i have a mild nut allergy though it does not stop me indulging in favorite treats, m&ms, reeces, and snickers
My favorite pets... we have dogs though sometimes not my favorite, we have a rabbit, and i have a parrot.
My favorite scents... vanilla and anything fruity if i have to be a grown up then fresia, my mother says i'm to old to smell like cake anymore..
My favorite novels or magazines... romance novels will win out everytime they can be trashy quick reads or something with alittle more depth i like them all. magazines, all knitting ones and i like the rachel ray magazine. i also like a magazine called cookie it is aimed at scout parents though it has alot of great fun tips and recipes in it.
Other stuff about me... I hate to be late. and i wish there were more hours in the day.

3 comments:

DaCraftyLady said...

Thanks for posting. Happy New Year

debbie said...

hi Kristie I dont know if I am doing this rite. I am new to the Blog thing I so much want to set up my own hopefully soon I will.But I just wanted to let u know that your package for the May swap went out today (thuresday may 28,2008.) I hope u like it as I have never knitted so all the knitting lingo is new to me I forgot to send the photo album i will send it to u as soon I get somewhere to pick one up . I couldnt get thru to your email addy for some reason
butterfly hugs
debbie M from michigan

Samantha said...

hi kristie it's sam your june partner. i can't wait to start doing your package