Friday, December 21, 2007

swapping fun

About a month ago i joined the Crochetaholics swap blog and this month recieved and had the pleasure of sending my first package. This is not something i have evr done or even thought about before, but on I went.

I loved it it was so much fun to shop for someone esle and in turn see what some one sent for you. this months theme was Christmas with a list of things to send including a project and all it entailed, something red and white etc.

I enjoyed it so much i went in search of more places to swap. I found www.swap-bot.com I signed for a quick swap just a $ 5 value and 2 partners. What fun to see what the mail box holds for me. I am now waiting for my partners to be posted for a romance novel swap and in the new year a note pad swap.

we shall what else catches my eye.

but for now i must go laundry and other such things to do.

No comments: