Friday, December 28, 2007

family time

Christmas day has come and gone and what a day it was. Up at the crack of dawn not because of the kids but me i was too excited to sleep. I love to wake up and see their faces when they realise he really has been despite the fact that they were killing each other only a few hours ago and were still being asked to clean their rooms.

We had so much fun opening all their gifts and playing so many games I can't count we watched some terrible tv. ( isn't that whats it's all about) and put together all the things that say some adult assembly required ( and thats just to get it out of the packet)!!

Dinner was fabulous and we broke with tradition and had beef and not turkey what would our parents say..

On the whole many hours of fun and laughter and 3 very happy children a content husband and me I am happy just to do it all for them.

No comments: