Thursday, December 20, 2007

I just wanted to let everyone out there know about a company that really has saved Christmas for my kids. having been let down by a previous company and now thinking i am not going to get this for Christmas I went online and found karate depot they had what I needed and could send it fast. but being stupid hit the wrong shipping option ( the one that takes forever) I called their customer service department the very helpful lady on the phone said she could and would change the option and i should receive by Friday.. I just wanted to say thank you for their excellent customer service and what a pleasure it is to find a company that still thinks it is important.

if you are looking for martial arts gear I would highly recommend using www.karatedepot.com they had great prices and service.

No comments: